Chicago Style Guide
|Blue text||Replace with information from source|
|Purple bold text||Text required by the Chicago style|
|[Gray text in brackets]||Tips|
Webpage – Chicago Bibliography
- Use when citing an informally published, non-periodical web document. Check that your document does not fall under any of the other categories (e.g., Wikipedia article would be online encyclopedia). They should not refer to e-books, nor do they refer to articles from journals, databases or online encyclopedias.
- Please also note that these examples refer to web pages retrieved from the free Internet.
- Webpage title (or a description of the page if there is no title)
- Webpage author (if any)
- The site title or publisher - not italicized
- Publication, revision, or last modified date if any – otherwise include an access date
1. McDonald’s Corporation, "McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy Safety Facts," Accessed July 19, 2008. http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/about/factsheets.htm.
2."Toy Safety Facts."
McDonalds Corporation. "Our History – McDonalds.com." Accessed 27, 2013. http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/our_story/our_history.html.