|Blue text||Replace with information from source|
|Purple bold text||Text required by the APA style|
|[Gray text in brackets]||Tips|
Television – APA Reference List
- Capitalization: The TV title is in sentence case
- Cite the producer at the beginning of the citation. [Television series] follows the program name.
- Bellisario, D. L. (Producer). (1992). Exciting action show [Television series]. Hollywood: American Broadcasting Company.
- Wendy, S. W. (Producer), & Martian, I. R. (Director). (1986). Creatures and monsters [Television series]. Los Angeles, CA: Belarus Studios.
Television series episode
- Cite the writer and director at the beginning of the citation and the producer after the episode title but before the Program title.
- [Television series episode] follows the episode title.
- Heffner, C. (Director). (1993, April 6). Frederick Douglas. [Television series episode] In B. Jerome (Producer), Civil War Journal. Arts and Entertainment Network.
- Palfreman, J. (Director). (2010). The vaccine war. [Television series episode] In M. R. Sullivan (Producer), Frontline. Boston, MA: Central Broadcasting Service.
- Cite the producer at the beginning of the citation.
- [Television broadcast] follows the title of the broadcast.
- Important, I. M. (Producer) (1990, November 1). The nightly news hour [Television broadcast]. New York, NY: Canadian Broadcasting Service.